Friday, February 22, 2008

Week Four

The tournament went well for the team; we went 3-1 on the weekend! As for me it was a long weekend. Hosting a tournament requires allot of time and commitment. Having to take care of both teams and making sure the fields in tip-top shape come game time. Also the stats are tallied for both visiting teams and emailed to their SID. The baseball team is on the road this weekend playing in Montgomery, Alabama and making a stop in Lagrange, Georgia on the way back. My intern partner Dizzera and I also worked together on DartFish in the library. While they are on the road I will be analyzing pitching film. I will also learn to keep stats for Lacrosse and Basketball. This week I have put in 33 hours with baseball, Dartfish and working with my field site supervisor for a total of 108 hours.

No comments: