Thursday, February 7, 2008

Week Three

I have accomplished the goals from last week! I got some video of the mens basketball team, which will be used to creat a recruiting video for future recruiting. I am still reading up and learning Dartfish. I have not completly learned the software, but soon I will. I only have three hours a week to learn the software due to parctice starting at 3. So basicly I got to get in and learn the software before I get way behind. Practice is supposed to start at 4 monday so that should give me a little more time. I got all the jersey numbers into the Sport Information director to post on the baseball website. The season operner for baseball is Saturday at 1pm so come and support the Monarchs. If u can not make the first game we also play Sunday at 2pm. For future games check out the Methodist web site for a baseball schedual. Starting Saturday and for the duration of the season I will be working with my Field Site Supervisor on baseball stats and the press realeses. This week i have put in 27 hours with baseball and basketball.

No comments: