Friday, February 1, 2008

Week Two

Another week under the belt!! This week was very simalar to last week. On January 25 I was updated on Dart Fish. I lerned how to take my film and put it on dart fish. With that been done I learned how to take that film and cute it down and only analyze what I wanted to analyze. While doing that I have refresed my memory on creating files and deleting unwanted ones. I have been reading the chapters assigned regarding dart fish. I am understanding what is to be done, but I am a hands on kind of guy. If I am shown and/or guided I am able to do it and with a little practice i can better my knowledge of it. I meet with my feild site supervisor on Monday of this week and learned what I am to be doing outside of dart fish. I will be keeping stats at games, writing press releases and utilizeing macromedia to update the university wedsite. I have got new film with the baseball team to analyze. I have got 25 hours in this week from Jan. 25-31. Next week will consist of more filming and analyzing. I am going to spend some time with internship supervisor and learn more about dart fish. I will also work with my feild sit supervisor and gain knowledge regarding macromedia, dreamweaver and work on press releases. I have a big project coming up with the basketball team and dart fish. The basketball team is looking to creat a video of the team to reach out to recruits. I will have more information on that later on in the week.

No comments: